Your tax-deductible donation does, in fact, make a life-changing difference for the cats. Thank you for your generosity from each of us at Kattered Tails, and from our rescued cats and kittens.
Kattered Tails rescues cats who are next in line to be euthanized at nearby shelters. We continue to work hard so that every cat has a second chance at life.
Donate the easy way, via PayPal:
Kitty Wish List
- NutriSource PureVita Chicken and Pea Dry Cat & Kitten Food
- Blue Buffalo Freedom Grain Free Natural Kitten Pate Wet & Dry Food
- Blue Buffalo Baby BLUE Healthy Growth Formula Grain Free High Protein, Natural Kitten Dry &Cat Food, Chicken
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Kitten Dry Cat Food, Chicken and Brown Rice Recipe
- Blue Buffalo Baby Blue Healthy Growth Formula Natural Kitten Wet Food
- Taste of The Wild Dry Cat Food Food (Check out our wish list on Amazon and Chewy)
- Taste of The Wild Wet Cat Food Food (Check out our wish list on Amazon and Chewy)
- Kitten Formula (Foster Care, Breeders Choice)
- Churu Cat Treats Lickable, Squeezable Creamy Purée Cat Treat
- Cat Treat from our Amazon & Chewy wish lists
- Scoopable Clay Cat Litter (Check out our wish list on Amazon and Chewy)
- Naturally Fresh Walnut-Based Quick-Clumping Cat Litter (for litter training kittens)
- Fresh Step Non Clumping Litter for training kittens
- Litter Boxes
- Scratching Posts or Cardboard Scratches
- Interactive Cat & Kitten Toys
- Cat Trees
- Fleece Fabric for bedding
- Towels for bedding
- Old Baby Bedding/Comforters for Adoption Days and Foster with Kittens
Sign up with iGive for FREE!
Shop on iGive for anything you need on thousands of stores and stores will donate a percentage of the sale to Kattered Tails when you choose us as your charity of choice.
Don’t forget all of your all of your shopping needs that Amazon has to offer. Help support Kattered Tails as a charity shopping for us on Amazon. Your donation of food and other items from our wish lists go to help support your favorite kitty rescue. So don’t forget about us while you are on Amazon picking out some things for yourself, pick up a few things for the cats in our care. The kitties say “MEOW”….
Click on the above Amazon Wish List Logo and it will take right to our food wish list.
Click on the below Amazon “A” Logo and it will take right to our kitty wish/litter wish list.
When you shop on Chewy for all of you cats needs don’t forget to visit Chewy Gives Back. There is a link on the bottom of the Chewy page that says donate to a rescue. Just type in Kattered Tails to view our wish list or you can send us a gift also. As a rescue we are always in need and this year 2023 was a bad year for everyone and we look to our community for their support. As always Thank You for your continued support.
Click on the Chewy Gives Back logo and it will take you directly to our chewy wish list.
Swipe your Fry’s Card and Earn Donations for Kattered Tails.
Thanks to the Fry’s Rewards Program, Kattered Tails will receive a percentage of every penny you spend at Fry’s. All you have to do is register once and then swipe your Fry’s Card each time you shop.
STEP 1: Creating an Online Fry’s Account
**NOTE: If you already have an online Fry’s account, skip to #2
*Go to http://www.frysfood.com/
*Under Sign-In information, enter your email and create a password. (Write down your email & password—will need it in step 2)
*Select ‘Use Card Number’.
*Enter your Fry’s V.I.P Card Number, last name and postal code.
*Under ‘Select Your Preferred Store’ enter your postal code.
*Select ‘Find Stores’.
*Choose your store then select ‘Create Account’.
*You will then be prompted to check your email for a confirmation email.
Click the hyperlink in your email to finish creating your Online Fry’s Account.
*Continue to step #2 to register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program of your choice.
STEP 2: Register for the Fry’s Community Rewards Program
*Go to https://www.frysfood.com/topic/community?activePage=community-rewards-2
*Enter your email and password then select ‘sign in’. (This will be the email and password you created in step 1)
*Select ‘My Account then select ‘Account Settings’ from drop down menu.
*Click ‘edit’ under Community Rewards. If prompted, enter personal information.
*Under Find Your Organization: Enter the NPO number QF577
*Under Select Your Organization: Select box next to your organization
*Then select ‘save changes’.
*If you have registered correctly, you should now see your organization information listed under ‘Community Rewards’ on your Account Summary page.
Remember we are Saving Cats One Tattered Tail at a Time.